Eleanor Roosevelt has always remained inspirational for me because of her meaningful Quotes. She has quoted about all the circumstances and difficult stages of life and has given us a hope in such drastic circumstances. These meaningful quotes by Eleanor Roosevelt that will alter your imagination and give you a positive thinking in all your chapters of life. The below given 15 quotes have remained my most favourite up till now
Eleanor Roosevelt Meaningful Quotes About Fear
1. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
This quote will raise in us the question of high or low self esteem, it tells us that one and only one thing on earth can make us feel inferior and that is our own consent.
2. Do one thing everyday that scares you
We learn from this quote that our every single day can only be meaningful if we start doing things that scare us everyday and leave fear behind
3. Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you’ll be criticized anyway
What we learn from this quote is that, our life is only ours, and to live it full we should forget the projections of others and do whatever our heart tells us to do
4. Work is always an antidote to depression
When we suffer from depression and do nothing, it will terribly increase and eating our self esteem every moment of it, so whenever you are suffering from depression, it’s better that we do something that makes us happy whatever it might be
Eleanor Roosevelt Meaningful Quotes About ‘do what you feel’
5. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
For those who believe in their dreams and have the courage to fight for it, the future really belongs to those people
6. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience
What would a purposeless life be? A healthy and rich life is one which has purpose.
7. Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life
Life is not just full of good moments, but it also contains ugly ones. And in such circumstances we must stay positive and wait for the things to get right with positive mind
Eleanor Roosevelt Meaningful Quotes About Friendship
8. Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world
It’s all about self esteem, if one one does not believe in oneself he cannot achieve anything, even not friends.
9. If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault
Yes it is true, if you are betrayed once by someone it might be their fault, but if you are again and again betrayed by them then there must be something wrong in you, that’s why they keep using you
10. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart
That’s true, people who have been loyal to you in your most toughest times, they will leave a mark on you forever.
11. You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude
Sometimes, the problem is not the real problem but your attitude towards the problem is the actual problem
12. The reason that fiction is more interesting than any other form of literature, to those who really like to study people, is that in fiction the author can really tell the truth without humiliating himself
13. It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do for yourself
One must never be hypocrite, if he doesn’t want to deserve something for himself, he should not wish the same for other
Eleanor Roosevelt Meaningful Quotes About Service
14. What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?
To learn something, we must try it and mistakes are bound to happen, but we should not fear mistakes, as we will eventually learn something from our mistakes too